March is Pharmacy Appreciation Month and we’d like to show our appreciation to YOU!
We take pride in being a very service-oriented pharmacy — we are not focused solely on prescriptions. We encourage you to learn about our services, especially the ones that you might not have even known we offered! Come in to get your blood pressure checked, make an appointment for a medication review, let us provide your vitamin B12 injection, schedule an appointment for foot care, etc. Visit our website to learn more about our pharmacy services, or check out our Facebook page, where we’ll be adding regular posts about our services for the rest of this month.
We’re still a new pharmacy. In fact, many people don’t even know that we’re here! We would really appreciate it if you could help spread the word about us. As we grow, we can increase pharmacist and staff time, so we can continue to offer the friendly, personalized care that you have come to expect.
We have some fantastic prizes for you!
- $20 gift voucher for The Bayside Café
- $25 gift card for Mudsharks
- $25 gift card for Subway
- $40 gift voucher for a pedicure at Cali Nails
- One pair of Sigvaris compression socks (non-prescription), your choice, up to $40 value
- In-pharmacy foot care appointment with Happy Soles, $40 value
- Selection of CeraVe and/or Cliniderm skin care products, your choice, up to $50 value
Enter to win by spreading some positive vibes about us in any of the ways we’ve listed below — or if you have another idea, just let us know and we’ll add another entry for that, too!
Good luck! We can’t wait to give away the prizes!
CONNECT WITH US
Stop by the pharmacy, talk with us on the phone, visit our website, read our emails. So many ways to stay connected!
- Try our Option+ products and get yourself a “Buy 10 Get 1 FREE” card
- Set up PharmaConnect so you can request prescription refills anywhere, any time – ask us for your personal access code
- Preparing your taxes? Ask us for a report listing your 2022 prescription expenses
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter – simply fill in the pop-up on our website
- Let us know if you want us to include a particular topic on our website or in a future e-newsletter issue
- Schedule an appointment for a comprehensive medication review
- Have a drug-related question? Ask our pharmacy student!
FOLLOW & LIKE
When you follow a Facebook page or an Instagram account, you will see those posts in your feed and notifications. It’s a good way to stay up to date about what’s new in the pharmacy!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
- Like a post and add a comment
- Let us know what types of posts you would like to see on Facebook and Instagram – leave a comment on a post or send us a personal message using Messenger
- Like one of our Facebook ads that are running this month
SHARE & RECOMMEND
We’re happy to help our patients, whether it’s ordering in a special item, finding a medication that is on back order, delivering front store items along with prescriptions, and more. You don’t need to keep it a secret. If you tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends … well, you get the idea. Your recommendations really do matter to us.
- Share one of our Facebook posts to your own page and leave a comment about what you like best about us
- Recommend us to your friends and family – let us know who you referred and we’ll enter them in the draw, too!
- Give us a review on Google or Facebook – leave a comment about a positive experience you’ve had in our pharmacy
- Share one of our Your Health blog posts from our website – there’s a link for this at the bottom of each article