After years of working for larger retail pharmacy chains, we are excited to offer a smaller, more welcoming pharmacy experience — one where we can deliver compassionate, personalized care. Each Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy is a local, independently owned franchise of Medicine Shoppe Canada. Being independent, we can focus on what we feel is important, by providing products and services that meet your health care needs. Or as we like to say, "Your Health. Our Priority."
We strive to be a pharmacy where:
- Each and every patient gets personalized care and attention – we acknowledge that your health care needs are unique to you.
- Quality pharmacy care goes beyond prescriptions – it takes more than medication to achieve your best health.
- We are a trusted and knowledgeable part of your health care team – we provide education and services that can help you to achieve your health goals.
- You can access specialized health services – diabetes education, fittings for compression stockings, urology and ostomy products, and more.
- Technology helps make your life easier – PharmaConnect for online & mobile prescription refills, free delivery, virtual counselling, online ordering of your own home health care supplies through Pharmacy2Home.
At The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, your health truly is our priority.
Training Site for Future Pharmacists
Each year, more than 200 students graduate from the UBC Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences and become licensed pharmacists. We have been active clinical instructors with UBC Pharm Sci since 2013 and find that the experience is as vital for us as it is for the students. We love being able to guide students in applying their classroom learning to real-world clinical practice. Our students assist with medication therapy management, counsel about medications, offer programs that benefit our patients (such as smoking cessation), carry out diabetes risk assessments, and more. We also benefit from their up-to-date clinical and research skills. Please introduce yourselves to our students and join us in welcoming them to our pharmacy. Ask them questions related to your health care. They have a lot of knowledge to share.